Ted Mosby's girlfriends, ranked
Ted + Tracy 4ever
- •Tracy McConnellWhat can I say? A team of writers expertly constructed the perfect match for Ted Mosby so who am I to say she's not number one? She is clearly the ideal girl for Ted.
- •Robin ScherbatskyOk I agree that if not Tracy, Ted should have been with Robin - they clearly get along amazing. However it should have been one or the other!!! Not both!!! Such a frustrating ending. But I did love them together.
- •Stella ZinmanGreat lead-up to their relationship, and glad to see Ted with someone so smart but also complex. They had a good relationship, but they rushed into marriage. I think if they had taken it slow they could have had a chance.
- •KarenBad girlfriend, but hilarious to watch. Can't emphasize how much I hated Victoria.
- •VictoriaHated her. Seemed totally fictional and imaginary from the start. Completely unrealistic and very annoying to watch. I know she's a fan favorite, but it was so obvious to me that it would never work out for them.
- •Zoey PiersonWTF literally. They were enemies. Why??? Why did they date??! This was painful to watch.