- •It's been increasingly hard for me to search for a new job
- •Every time I look for a director or supervisor position, I am overwhelmed by feelings of inadequacy
- •I'm currently the assistant director of a successful substance abuse facility
- •But I always feel that I don't deserve my current title so why should I be looking for director positions now
- •It's so easy to think that it wasn't my merit but just luck that got me the position I have now
- •And it doesn't help that my boss just hired a male in a "counselor" position who reports to me, at a salary higher than mine
- •Even though I know better, it's hard to fight past these feelings of not being deserving
- •Who else feels this way?