THE FOREST OF MY SUBCONSCIOUS
- •No matter the years that pass, my mind always drifts back to this time.
- •I close my eyes and I am back walking out of my apartment block and towards my new beginning.
- •I'm in the classroom where we stole quick glances and the casual brushing of our hands.
- •Back in the room where I finally told you how I felt and was met only with love.
- •Before I know it, I am back in the place where we placed our lock. Forever tying us together.
- •You taught me to love myself and live authentically, and for that I will always find you in the forest of my subconscious.