THINGS I LOVE THAT WILL MAKE YOU JUDGE ME
Not going to apologize, or prove I otherwise have good taste. Not with this list anyway.
- •Movies: Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls, The Prince of Tides, The Bridges of Madison County, the Grisham books movies, Almost Famous, all Bourne movies, all 13 hours of Anne of Green Gables, Grease 2 (also 1, but everyone loves 1), Dragon Tattoo series with subtitles > Dragon Tattoo in English, John Hughes movies (but not Sixteen Candles)
- •Books: All above movies that are also books, the Robert Galbraith series, some Jodi Picoult, Karen Slaughter's books, Cheryl Strayed's Wild, David Sedaris, a lot of Oprah's book club recommendations
- •Music: Miley Cyrus, old Maroon Five, old Matchbox 20, some new Taylor Swift, 90s country (Garth, Shania, Martina Mcbride, Jo Dee Messina...), Basia, Eminem, a lot of old-ish stuff (Eagles, Steve Miller, etc).
- •Law and Order. Especially the old stuff.
- •E-books. I always have hundreds of books with me. Always.
- •Bread. Cheese. Gluten-filled gluten.
- •Pork chops > steak
- •A real bar (not a club)
- •Staying awake until 3:00 am and sleeping until 10:00 am.
- •MS Office products
- •Apple. Mac, Watch, phone, all of it.
- •Michigan weather and seasons. I'd be miserable in sun 24/7/365.
- •Dark chocolate > milk chocolate
- •Audiobooks in the car > music in the car