HAPPINESS INVENTORY ON A THURSDAY
Spoiler alert: it's all nursing related. ❤️💉🤒
- •I am happy and grateful to almost be a full fledged Bachelor's-prepared nurseEven though it is crazy stressful and you pull weird, long hours and lose a lot of sleep time and are under appreciated and are on your feet 12 hours straight and you spend all day swearing under your breath, when the patient holds your hand and thanks you, everything becomes worth it.
- •I am proud of the work I doThere is nothing that makes me prouder than saving or improving a life. Some days you will save a life with epinephrine, and some days you will save a life by opening your heart.
- •I am thankful for my instructors who hold my feet to the fire until I can practice on my ownI have had the most caring, knowledgable, demanding, fantastic instructors who work hard to challenge me until I am knowledgable and a safe practitioner.
- •I get to see people on their worst days, and I get to help. What a wonderful privilege!Self explanatory.
- •I am thankful for physicians and other professions who recognize what I do and will share the load.I can't explain how thankful I am for the physicians who listen to my opinion, value what I say, and practice mindfully.