THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM SHANNA JOHNSON: MONDAY EDITION
- •How to properly consume coffee.In bulk.
- •How to be kind.Self explanatory.
- •How to be grounded.She'll tell you if you're being ridiculous and need to cool it. She'll constantly remind you that when you look in a "fat mirror" of course you're going to think you're fat. She'll remind you that life's simple pleasures are everywhere!
- •How to be a wild card in a good way.She's not flaky, rather she embraces change. She chose the university we never thought she'd choose, she fostered a dog and then adopted it, she was not afraid to change her major multiple times, she's been known to go blonde for a day, she does a 180 with her career choices, and she alternates between nude and bold red lipstick. All in a day's work.
- •How to be brave.She is the leading lady in her own life.