My favourite books
- 1.The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen ChboskyIt is beautifully written.
- 2.The Chocolate Way By Robert CormierI love this book so much! I can't wait to read the sequel!
- 3.Trouble by Non PrattI don't really like newer books, but this one is really good. Trust me.
- 4.To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeEverything about this book is genius. I have read it multiple times and I just keep loving it more and more.
- 5.The Outsiders by S.E. HintonFun facts: The author is actually a girl and she wrote it when she was just 15/16 years old! Which is impressive.
- 6.Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreightIt's about a teenager named Amelia who committed suicide. After Amelia's death, her mom, Kate, starts to receive mysterious text messages saying Amelia didn't kill herself, but she was murdered.
- 7.The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg LederIt's relatable and quirky and just all around cute.