My Summer Watchlist
Pretty much a list being made to keep myself accountable to actually maybe almost watch most of this plus a few I've already checked off. Also I have way too much time on my hands these days.
- •Breaking BadThis is my second time trying to watch it and have been working on it for way too long already. Soooo good. Just been such a commitment.
- •DexterSomeone just brought me the entire series on DVD. It will get done. I'm determined.
- •DriveNew recommendation. Added to the list. Also the Ryan Gosling one not the older one than that one.
- •Bob's BurgersStarted it a few weeks ago for something lighter and I've been addicteddddd. So warm and hilarious.
- •Hateful Eight ✅I actually loved this movie. More than I should've probably but it was so good!!!! Highly recommend. So glad I finally saw it.
- •The Lobster ✅Been waiting for a while to see it and wasn't disappointed. You'll walk out like "wtf" but in a good way.
- •LostThis is a long shot but another watch I've been meaning to tackle and (once again) someone brought me the entire series on DVD so I'm set.
- •The Nice GuysAnother Gosling. You can't have too much Gosling. Also Russell Crowe.
- •Finding DoryMostly for nostalgia's sake and Pixar and fish it's all great
- •Comet ✅The colors and flow and just ugh. Loved it.