The Only Movies I've Ever Cried In
In no particular order... Also there may be spoilers to anyone who hasn't seen these movies.. Apologies.
- •The NotebookWho didn't cry when they died at the same time holding hands?!
- •Samantha: An American Girl DollIt was devastating when Samantha's aunt and uncle wouldn't take in the orphans and you know it. Also: The movie we all forgot AnnaSophia Robb is in.
- •PrometheusI was legitimately scared afterwards and shed a couple tears.
- •Inside OutBing Bong dying is one of the saddest things I swear! And the scene at the end when she comes home?! Gets me every time.
- •Big Hero 6How could they kill his brother and put me through that kind of emotional turmoil?!
- •One DayThere were a few spots... The end being the half of them.
- •AtonementSuch a beautifully, tragic movie. Too many places where tears were shed to mention them all.
- •Remember MeI held it together for the entire movie... Except of course the end.
- •The Danish GirlI don't know how or why I didn't see Lilly's death coming but I didn't and was crushed
- •The Game PlanI was a sucker for the whole cheesy family thing at the end
- •Life of PiJust over the sheer beauty
- •RoomEmotionally exhaustive
- •Because of Winn DixieThat one part with her dad in the rain and she tells him to get back in his stupid turtle shell ugh. Also: AnnaSophia Robb again!