PHRASES I USE FAR TOO OFTEN
I seem to rotate through phrases and these are the ones I'm currently using all day, every day.
- •YikesBecause it is such a great word. And applicable in so many situations.
- •BummerEither the perfect response or a huge understatement. And wonderful in both cases. For example: "We are out of milk." "Bummer." OR "I fell down the porch steps and broke my leg." "Bummer."
- •No buenoIf I don't use bummer you better bet I'm using no bueno.
- •Lord knowsOr as my roommate prefers, "Lorde knows."
- •Live your lifeAs in, you do you.
- •qu'est-ce que c'estPretty sure I use it incorrectly about 95% of the time. Usually in a "say what?" sort of context.