Inspired by The Office episode, "The Fire." Subject to change.
- •If I were stuck on a desert island, I would have bigger problems than pop culture BUT
- •if I could only have five books:East of Eden (John Steinbeck), Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen), Romeo and Juliet (William Shakespeare), My Most Excellent Year (Steve Kluger), Once Upon a Marigold (Jean Ferris).
- •and if I could only have five movies:Baz Luhrmann's Red Curtain trilogy (Strictly Ballroom, Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge!), Shakespeare in Love, Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (Wonderful World of Disney version with all-star cast).
- •and if I could only have five songs:Have I Told You Lately (Van Morrison), Stolen (Dashboard Confessional), God Only Knows (The Beach Boys), Butterfly Waltz (Brian Crain), Count on Me (Mat Kearney).
- •and if I could only have five TV shows:The Office, Firefly, Chuck, Veronica Mars, Lizzie McGuire.