MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS THAT HAVE STUCK WITH ME
The OSTs from my youth that have defined me, but are also really good. Non-musical movies only.
- •Kiki's Delivery Service (1989).For a while, these songs were the only non-Disney songs that I knew. I still hum the theme all the time when I'm walking.
- •Pokemon 2000 (2000).BEGINS WITH BELIEVING.
- •The Princess Diaries (2001).My sister and I choreographed a dance to every single one of these songs.
- •What a Girl Wants (2003).Featuring a father-daughter dance to Van Morrison's "Have I Told You Lately," also known as THE DREAM. (see SONGS THAT DESCRIBE THE IDEAL LEVEL OF BEING LOVED and MY FAVORITE LOVE SCENES)
- •The Lizze McGuire Movie (2003).More original choreography by me, usually with a hairbrush microphone for effect.
- •Freaky Friday (2003).I have never wanted to be in a band, but I feel like I COULD be. That closing number tho.
- •Pixel Perfect (2004).Yes, the Disney Channel Original Movie. Also the first soundtrack that I ever bought. Literally hunted at Borders for this.
- •Ella Enchanted (2004).Anything by Annie Hathaway, let's be real. Also lots of weird pop numbers about magic.
- •She's the Man (2006).All-American Rejects FTW.