NOTICES I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY
At my teaching job in Hong Kong.
- •An email notified me about a staff meeting.
- •A student notified me that he did not bring pants for lab.He borrowed my pants. He will never forget again.
- •Another staff member notified me that the meeting location changed.
- •An email notified me of the dangers of heat exhaustion.Hydrate.
- •An email notified me about the lack of print quota.
- •An email notified me about the lack of water in the dorms.There goes the heat exhaustion.
- •The RA for my students notified me (okay, well, texted me) that he'd "link up" with me if he had more time.He did call me beautiful, so points for Slytherin.
- •An email notified me that the staff would all be using the showers on my floor as those were the only ones with water running.Speaking of running, I sprinted to the shower.