SONGS THAT DESCRIBE THE IDEAL LEVEL OF BEING LOVED
I want everyone to love/be loved THIS much. Some are related to MY FAVORITE LOVE SCENES.
- •Stolen | Dashboard ConfessionalHands down, my favorite song in the universe.
- •God Only Knows | The Beach Boys
- •Faithfully | Journey
- •Have I Told You Lately | Van Morrison"I love you a million Swedish fish." "I love you a million red M&M's." (Because I will dance with my dad to this song any day.)
- •Yellow | Coldplay
- •Breathe In Breathe Out | Mat Kearney
- •Time After Time | Cyndi Lauper"We're telling a story. The rumba is the dance of love. Look at me like you're in love."
- •I Want You to Want Me | Cheap Trick"Like a retro pop song."
- •Come What May | Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregorfrom Baz Luhrmann's "Moulin Rouge!" (a perfect film)
- •Love Song | Stephen Schwartzfrom the musical sensation "Pippin"
- •True to Your Heart | 98 Degrees feat. Stevie Wonder"I love you like I love Mulan" is true love
- •Ultimate | Lindsay Lohanfrom the "Freaky Friday" end credits; a true gem, all of it