THINGS INTO WHICH I HAVE BEEN LATELY
It's called rebranding, I guess.
- •The Get Down by Baz Luhrmann.I will always show up for Baz (see WHITE MEN WHOM I TRUST TO WRITE A STORY TO WHICH I CAN RELATE and MY FAVORITE LOVE SCENES) and this new project is a dream. A dangerous, dirty, drug-filled dream, and oh what a beautiful one it is.
- •The Killers.It's not that I'm late to the party, it's that I'm still at the party even though a lot of people have gone home.
- •Riz Ahmed.I MEAN. (See https://www.theguardian.com/stage/video/2016/may/03/riz-ahmed-edmund-king-lear-now-gods-stand-up-for-bastards-shakespeare-video) I've never realized how much I love Edmund. Almost as much as I love Harry Hotspur.
- •The March for Science Facebook group.I'm a shy activist, and I know I could and should do more to advocate for the things in which I believe. I'm inspired by all the people who are so proudly passionate about science. I won't let you down, Earth 🌏!
- •NYT acrostic word puzzles.Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon, never die.
- •Sesame Street's new character, Julia.Julia has autism and she's amazing! I've watched so many Sesame Street videos that all my Facebook ads are children's toys.