WHAT TRUE POWER FEELS LIKE
- •Using a non-sample-size, non-hotel soap bar on which some silly person actually spent money.
- •A headset and a radio.Stage manager? Try WORLD MANAGER
- •The ability to walk in high heels and not look like an idiot while doing it.Take a note, Taylor Swift.
- •Controlling the music.
- •Not getting in trouble for things that you did wrong and/or destroyed, because you look too small to have possibly accomplished anything devious.Hello, all of third grade.
- •When your friends turn to your new acquaintances and say, "I would just do what she says," with a laugh that's half apologetic, half nervous.
- •Tiny security vehicles.Nothing says exorbitant power to me like a Segway or a golf cart.
- •Collecting all your students' cell phones in a box and carrying the box all day.Especially on days when Pokèmon GO is released.