RECENT GOOGLE SEARCHES, JUSTIFIED
- •"Tiny socks for cats"In need of real life kitten mittens. How cute would tiny cat feet look in tiny socks? Also, v. practical for the winter season
- •"How to spell swoll"Apologies, my dedication to "the pump" seems to be lacking. Is it swole? Swoll? Does anyone even recognize this word when it's typed?
- •"Its vs It's"I'm only human.
- •"What is vogueing the dance?"Still looking for an answer to this one...
- •"Cute husky", "cute puppy", "dog"In increasing level of desperation.
- •"Kim Kardashian crying face"Nothing says "I'm so sorry I can't go" like this image. Also, I've been told I'm an exceptionally good looking crier, so it's a nice ego boost.
- •"Venomous sea snakes SLO"THEY ARE COMING. HIDE YOUR WIFE, HIDE YOUR KIDS. But for reals, these sea serpents are no joke. Fun fact: they can hold their breath for 90 minutes. Not so fun fact: they will kill you. Thanks, El Niño