Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions
'Tis the season😊
- •Wearing traditional Indian headdress and handing out corn to PilgrimsIt's the right thing to do.
- •Bikini waxingUsually done during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade when Santa makes his way to Macy's officially ushering in the Christmas Season.
- •Put away Halloween decorations
- •Wednesday morning cooking with the ladies in my familyCornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole, cranberry conserve, prune cake, boiled custard, pecan pies, deviled eggs, all cooked with love and a little bit of sass.
- •Turn air conditioning down as low as it will go .Florida...sigh!
- •Chocolate Chess PieMade either extremely late at night or right before bikini waxing.
- •Annual familial argument over whether or not my grandmother used to put mustard in her world famous baked beans.SHE DIDN'T!
- •Take post turkey fest walk around neighborhood.After 2 meals at 2 different locations, absolutely necessary.
- •Catnip party for the catsBecause even cats need to celebrate the holidays.
- •BeerA hoppy Thanksgiving is a happy Thanksgiving!
- •Conveniently forget to send Weight Watchers points to Personal TrainerHey, he is entitled to a day off after all...