Most Recent Audiobooks I've Listened To On My Semi-Frequent Drives From NY To ME
It's about a 7-hour drive so I always choose something that I think would be funny. It was interesting that despite all the different life stories/author observations, every one just seems to be striving for one thing: human decency. Any recommendations for future use?
- •"..it's easy to forget that this bubble [with a text in it] is actually a person..that behind every text message, there's an actual living, breathing, complex person.."I read the book before I decided to listen to his narration. I especially like his side comments.
- •"Figure out what you love to do and figure out a way to get paid to do it."He was already so funny from the get go. Also, insightful.
- •"I believe great people do things before they are ready."I laughed-cry listening to her.
- •"Be not the slave of your moods, but their master."There were so many things and topics he talked about that I really loved. It might take an entire list if I quote everything that resonated with me.
- •"Because confidence is like respect, you have to earn it."I remember I listened to this twice and it still cracked me up.