When Your Day Was Supposed To Revolve Around The UPS Package Re-Scheduled To Arrive This Morning
and it did but is still undelivered 5 hours and counting
- •10:25-10:30 AM - UPS truck daily schedule on my block. Sign, unwrap, discover new skill set.Oh, maybe they're late. I'll give it 30 mins. *Finishes coffee.*
- •11:00 AM - Start laundry half a block awayBut I don't want to miss the door bell ring. *Watches an episode of Fresh Off the Boat instead while constantly looking out the window.*
- •12:00 NN - Laundry should be half-way doneWhere is the truck? Oh hey, somebody's getting a parking ticket.
- •12:15 PM - I'm hungry. I'll make pasta and the truck will be here by the time I finish eating.I need to do some grocery shopping later.
- •1:00 PM - I should've been at least an hour deep into my lessons by now.At least I'm getting some sun through the window.
- •1:30 PM - *Tracks shipment on phone app.*Well, it still says it's on the truck. Wait, is today the 11th? Ohh, I'll make a fun list on li.st, make the time pass.
- •2:00 PM - Now this is just getting ridiculous.Hey, these @list people are really cool. And really funny.
- •3:15 PM - Well, I guess I can start my lessons tomorrow.No, really, what happened to the truck?