WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A dinosaur (Brontosaurus)
- •VeterinarianUntil I learned I would have to put animals to sleep. Nope!
- •WriterPeaked in like second grade, when I wrote a "children's book" called Doofus: The Smartest Cat in the World.
- •JockeyI think I was too tall by age 9. Plus I wasn't very good at riding horses, but I love them.
- •Marine Biologist (dolphin trainer)I still love dolphins and whales and stuff...but I saw Blackfish. Ugh.
- •WriterEventually learned that I'm not creative.