Warby Parker Glasses Frames That Remind me of My English Major
In no particular order but neither were my very important "Major Requirements," so...
- •BeckettWear these and feel like you read some stuff.
- •HardyFar from the maddening crowd you will find me and in a pair of these.
- •CraneNaturalism and glasses.
- •DahlWrote for children and adults; is also a glasses frame. Very versatile name.
- •EllisonCool rich kid name also cool GLASSES NAME. Nothing against rich kids or glasses.
- •Paley"The children with the ache of youth ate all the cheese" Grace Paley put those words together in a short story and it's my favorite part about books. Nothing to say for the glasses other than that I've spent a weird enough amount of time on the Warby Parker website to know they exist.
- •MiltonSuck on that, nerds! Seven times to be exact.
- •HeaneyRIP Seamus. Memorialize him w a nice pair of glasses.