THINGS I DIDN'T SAY TO MY STUDENTS
...but sure wanted to.
- •Yes, I saw you pick your nose.
- •She doesn't like you. Also, you deserve better.
- •Yes, I see your cell phone but I'm pretending I don't so I don't have to have that conversation AGAIN.
- •Please stop talking. Please. Please stop. For the sake of your dignity.
- •Did you just snapchat me? Never mind. I don't want to know.
- •If you think there's no bullying at this school, you're part of the problem, missy.
- •Oi. Just... oi.
- •Your grade is the poster child for why you shouldn't text in class.
- •"Dumb" is spelled with a b.