OVERHEARD ON NYC SUBWAYS
Working list of all the ridiculous things I've heard on the subway.
- •"Emma...oh yeah, Shakespeare wrote that. Right?"No....just. No.
- •"Dude, the guy who plays Dumbledore also plays Gandalf. Crazy, right?"It took everything I had not to cut this guy.
- •"I'M IN LOVE WITH THE KOKO!! *doors open and guy gets off train*"This was just fun. He screamed it with such enthusiasm.
- •"Yeah, we're in Harlem."These poor girls were so confused. The train had just stopped at Union Square.
- •"I only eat artisanal spam I get from Bushwick."Get out.