Phrases That Irk Me
- •"My bad"/"My fault"Usually said after someone bumps into you. Yes, I realize that it's your fault, but a simple sorry would suffice.
- •"Ain't nothing but a thing"But.. Then it's.. what?
- •"Das You?"First off, does it take too long to say the word "that's"? Secondly, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that if you're saying this to someone, it's probably them.
- •"Dumb lit"Two words, yet so many contradicting terms.
- •"I know a guy"Okay well that's cool, but does your guy have the skills to get said task(s) done?
- •"Tell me about it sometime"Because they really don't have the time right now (and probably won't later)
- •Whenever someone says "Buddy"Unless someone is an elf in New York City, Mr. Guy, or your own son, you should under no circumstances, EVER, call them buddy.