What my favourite things were 10 years ago
At the ripe age of 10, I spent most of my days reading fantasy novel series and stressing about school for no reason.
- •Harry PotterIt was and will always continue to be one of my favourite things
- •The Colour PinkI still enjoy the colour, but my love for all things pink was a lot more passionate 10 years ago. So much so that my nickname within my family was "Princess Pink"
- •CatsI can't pint point the exact time that my feelings about cats changed, but I know that if you asked 10 year old me she'd say cats are her favourite animal and if you asked me now I'd say they are the worst.
- •The Little MermaidAriel was by far my favourite Disney princess growing up. Thanks to this movie I always dreamed of having a long mane of beautiful red hair.
- •Being On StageI was a loud annoying theatre kid
- •SpongeBob SquarePantsAn essential part of everyone's childhood
- •The Jonas BrothersI saw them live 3 times. Sometimes I still listen to their music. We all have our guilty pleasures.