Best Season Openers of The Office, Ranked
No episode of the office is bad. This is a list of episodes I like up to episodes I love.
- •Gossip-Season 6PARKOUR. Everything about this episode is amazing. Poor Michael just wants to be in the loop and just messes everything up. Creed with the scuba, "if I can't scuba, what has this all been about?" Andy being gay. Dwight and his manure. Pam being pregnant... Oh wait.
- •Nepotism-Season 7It's starts with the most spectacular music video of all time. And then I mean Michael spanks his nephew, who is also his employee. It's just comedy gold. He lost the kid in the forest😂 Dwight pees in the elevator. Kelly is really smart now. She'd be like blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Good stuff
- •New Guys-Season 9This gets so close to the top because of the slack line scene. That's really it. Plus I like the new guys.
- •Gay Witch Hunt-Season 3I can't help watch through my fingers when Michael kisses Oscar. And the gaydar is genius. Check sharper image😂
- •Fun Run-Season 4This is a classic office episode. I mean come on, Michael hit Meredith with his car. "Not even one of the popular ones" Dwight killed Angela's cat, Sprinkles. Elizabeth the stripper returned. Michael decided to carb up right before a big race. Jan tells Pam to back off Michael. So many good moments.
- •The Dundies-Season 2Jim and Pam's first kiss. Michael and Dwight as entertainment. Phyllis winning bushiest beaver. It's a classic.
- •Weight Loss-Season 5If we include part 2, Michael falling for holly. Every one figuring out what Pam weighs. Kelly fainting. Michael throwing away Holly's counting crows tickets. Jim and Pam getting engaged. Everything being right with the world.
- •The List-Season 8Oh poor Andy. There are winners and there are losers. Winners prove me right, losers prove me wrong.
- •Pilot-Season 1I know it was what launched it all, but it was basically the British show with American actors. It was still good, but it only got better from there.