Reasons why graduating from college and graduating from kindergarten are the same thing
Contemplating my current stage of life
- •You go to a ceremony where they hand you a worthless piece of paperAs a kid, it could have been written in crayon and you wouldn't have known the difference. It didn't matter, it didn't mean anything. But in college... Oh wait, no, it's worthless.
- •Everyone expects you to be a big girl/boy now and they tell you soAs a kid, each new school year was like "omg I have so much more responsibility! How do they expect me to do this?!" Nothing's changed.
- •You have zero clue what the hell is going onNow what?
- •You're brokeWhoops
- •You need your parents' help/moneyMoney pleeeeeeasse (spoken as Mona Lisa from Parks and Rec) But really. Broke.
- •Like seriously, zero clue what you are doingI'm not yet adulting sooooo. As a kid at least people told you what came next, not that you cared or had a choice.
- •You probably won't remember it after its doneFor a different reason than being 6.