SONG LYRICS I PONDER
- •"But he gotta eat the booty like groceries"Ok ok ok, I get where you are going with this. It's new, it's innovative and it's even borderline creative. However you can't really say you're eating groceries. I mean I guess if you think all inception like on it, anything you grab out of the refrigerator is a grocery but if someone were to ask you what you were eating you wouldn't say "groceries". You would say why I'm eating a yogurt of the strawberry banana flavor. So, lyric should be "he gotta eat the booty like strawberry banana yogurt."
- •"What do you mean? When you nod your head yes but you want to say no."K. Biebs. Let me let you in on a little secret. If you are intelligent enough to figure out when a female nods her head yes BUT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW SHE WANTS TO SAY NO, you have figured out the female race. We are complicated, twisted little shits but you get that. You and your blonde wisps falling delicately into your face get that.
- •"I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby"BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. 😍😍😍 cooking pies? In the kitchen? With my baby? Pretty sure Fetty Wap is reading my mind and writing lyrics about my dream guy right now. Is Fetty Wap My dream guy? Why has no one else been so thoughtful and romantic to write about cooking pies in the kitchen with their baby?
- •Can I hit it in the bathroom? Put your hands on the toilet. I put one leg on the tub. Girl, that's my new dance move, I just don't know what to call it but bitch you dancing with the stars."No. You may not hit it in the bathroom. I'm not f*cking putting my hands on the toilet. Please remove your leg from the tub and don't ever call that dance move anything...ever. Please put your oui oui away and don't call me a bitch, bitch.
- •"What would you do, if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cuz he's hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his dad is gone, in and out of lock down and I ain't got a job now."Sh*t. What would I do?!?!?!?!? Is this rhetorical?