The Best Movie Quotes to Use in Daily Conversation
For those days when you're own words just aren't cutting it. Must include a twinge of sarcasm, and a movie-knowledgable friend for full effectiveness.
- •"You think you can do these things but you just can't Nemo!!!!"-Finding Nemo. For when a friend is trying to do something you don't want them to do. Guarantees a laugh (as long as they've seen Finding Nemo, and if they haven't, find new friends.)
- •"Not me, not Hermoine, YOU."-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Perfect for any time you want to tell your friend to do something, in a British accent
- •*grab item to throw* "LIAAAAARRR!"-Legally Blonde. Are you pissed off at your ex? Your friend? Did your mom say you were going to have pizza for dinner but instead she made chicken? they're all liars. use accordingly, I've found it most successful with a pillow. but a box of chocolates works too.
- •"Do you have your exit buddy?"-Finding Nemo (again) Perfect for any and all stressful situations. Be sure to scream this one at the top of your lungs, preferably in the voice of Squirt
- •"....I'm not joking."-Bridesmaids (the most quotable movie of all time) Use when you are actually joking, but want to fuck with someone. Most effective on white women ages 18-30 (because they've seen bridesmaids easily 50 times.)
- •"Ball n freakin chain main."-She's the Man. Useful whenever you are referencing something that is indeed like a ball and chain. Or if you want to use the ridiculous voice Amanda Bynes artfully uses through out this entire beautiful perfect film.
- •"Have fun having a baby at your prom."-Bridesmaids. Honestly just use this whenever you feel like it. It will never get old.
- •"ELIZA-BAAATHHHH"-Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Do you have a friend named Elizabeth? This is the name she goes by now. Must be said in a British accent, to fully imitate Commodore Norrington himself. Also if your friend Elizabeth hasn't seen this movie, tell her to reevaluate her life.