The Last 5 Things That Made Me Laugh Out Loud
- 1.At lunch my coworker was talking about her boyfriend's daughter, and how she is a bartender (and how appalling that is apparently). She said, "and SHE'S [his] smartest kid!"
- 2.Yesterday when my mom thanked me for making her a mother and then said that she "got so lucky with the three gum balls that came down the chute"
- 3.When the kid I was babysitting told me Happy Mother's Day. To be fair, I didn't laugh out loud when he said this bc that would have been heartless. But I laughed pretty hard later with his mom (he also told her Happy Mother's Day just so ya know)
- 4.This picture. There are so many things about it. Maybe it should be a list in itself
- 5.When Taylor and I were walking on 6th and she walked in front of some people taking a picture "Did I mess up your picture?! Sorry! Oh I didn't? Oh ok good I would have felt like a piece of shit if I messed up your picture"
- 6.Probably a million other times sprinkled between those 5 memorable times