This is a super weird day
Let's just go with it. Give me your weird day, I know there's more.
- •My kid was in a hard lockdown at school. They got out early and possibly won't go tomorrow. Very weird day.
- •So many active wildfires in the mountains. It's really hard to breathe. Weird gloomy day.
- •So deeply weird.
- •I keep singing this. Weird because it's one of my least favorite Disney songs.
- •This guy is having a much better day than most of us. 😕Suggested by @jhope71
- •I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom all day. Here are my beautiful daughters eating a Mickey-shaped ice cream sandwich and Dole Whip, respectively.It was such an effing weird day to be at Disney World. I kept looking around for people who looked like I felt so we could exchange despairing/knowing glances but everyone was either putting on a brace face because they're paying a lot of money to give their family this fun experience or they didn't care or they were just fine with the situation.Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •Awoke to this text from my eldest. It was followed shortly by my youngest (14) coming in to tell me she was afraid to go to school. Afraid. She was sobbing. We live in deep Trump redneck rural Kansas and my kids have taken harassment the entire campaign for their political beliefs. But today, they were afraid. They were afraid.Suggested by @brookbabbles
- •I watched kids play like nothing happened.I kept watching them play they have no idea what happened last night. I kept hugging on them today. Hopefully their future will be positive.Suggested by @tylerka323
- •I cried 8 times, group hugged with two moms I don't really know in the school parking lot, had a rabid groundhog interrupt my walk, watched the movie Trolls with my daughters and my mom to try to forget what just happened. Worst nightmare ever.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •A Verizon salesman rang my doorbell in the pouring rain earlier tonight. When I said that my husband handles our cable/phone/tv arrangements, he responded, "Smart woman. Let the man handle it."W. T. F. is that supposed to mean? And seriously, today of all days? My cable provider is the very last thing on my mind.Suggested by @DG