What I need right now
I have reached maximum absorbency.
- •I'm at that point where all the crazy life-altering changes and events of 2016 are cresting. So many things.
- •And today I have mind-bending cramps and some A+ nauseaI have prescriptions for this - it's a monthly party.
- •And I'm doing that ridiculous Whole 30 and I'm so hungryI want an mf pop tart with frosting and sugar
- •And Thanksgiving
- •And my sister joined an improv group and won't stop sending me audio texts of her making voicesYou don't even know
- •So I just need to cry and get it over with.
- •Please recommend movies
- •Or a super short story
- •I need to get this over with because I have lots to do tomorrow.
- •Life As A HouseSuggested by @kate81
- •If you want a cry watch the secret life of beesSuggested by @bsizzle33
- •Or the movie Other PeopleSuggested by @bsizzle33
- •A hugSuggested by @Jaycer17
- •T.C. Boyle's latest short story"Are We Not Men?", on The New Yorker. Starts kinda grim, but I had a lot of fun with it. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/07/are-we-not-menSuggested by @Jaycer17
- •Lookup this one video I forgot what it's called but it's about this guy with a stutter. It's a short it's really beautiful and so goodSuggested by @drugs