Things I have noticed on Bart
Besides its general ickiness (this is the SF metro system for those of you not ~in the know~)
- •The second worst feeling in the world: grabbing on to one of those handle things on the ceiling during turbulence and finding that It Is Already Warm 😬
- •If a seat is vacated and no one immediately takes it, it remains empty for at least 2 stopsEven though there are plenty of people standing!! Does it get invisible seat cooties??
- •The weather is drastically different from stop to stopAlthough that could just be an SF thing
- •Even though you can walk between the cars, no one does!!
- •It is never not weird to use a software at work and get on Bart and proceed to see someone wearing that software's hoodieSalesforce i'm lookin @ u
- •That guy with a goatee, sunglasses, and hoodie who falls asleep in the same corner seat every dayWhen he's not there I worry
- •NO REALLY CURRENTLY THERE ARE 10 PEOPLE STANDING AND A SEAT THAT HAS BEEN VACANT FOR AT LEAST 5 STOPSWhat is this???