Already on li.st? Open in app.
Some can and need to be explained though.
- •Come Pick Me Up - Ryan AdamsHadn't heard it since '09
- •All Too Well - Taylor SwiftDon't get me started on Taylor🙄 But I think this is one of her best songs and when she performed it at the Grammys it was better than the recorded version which is something I never thought I would say about Taylor Swift's singing.
- •Jolene - Ray Lamontagne
- 1.JoReal. Looks good with long or short hair. Her only flaw is that she turned down Laurie's marriage proposal. But when I watched this as an adult I understood why.
- 2.AmyBelieves in true love. Artistic. Gets to kiss young Christian Bale. Youngest child so I relate to her the most, i.e. hating her nose and missing out on everything the older siblings get to do.
- 3.MarmeeKeeps the family together. Selfless. Kept Beth alive longer than that doctor would have.
- •ScoliosisBecause of the book Deenie!!! I wanted a back brace so bad.
- •Scarlet feverBecause of Beth in Little Women. I would sit at my piano as a child and when my sister asked why I wasn't playing it I would hunch over and whisper "I feel...so strange."
- •George Costanza - SeinfeldNeurotic. Insecure. Wishes it was socially acceptable to drape himself in velvet.
- •Tommy DeVito - GoodfellasSwears too often. Gets upset when people bring up his past. Wants to be a made man in the mafia.
- •Mindy Lahiri @mindy - The Mindy ProjectDramatic. Pop culture obsessed. Has amazing style.
- 1.Max MedinaMax was the best boyfriend to Lorelai and he had the best hair. He is in some of my favorite episodes (Love and War and Snow, and Love, Daisies, and Troubadours.) Also, I think Scott Cohen and Lauren Graham have legitimate chemistry, which is severely lacking in other relationships on this show.
- 2.Luke DanesI also think Scott Patterson and Lauren have pretty decent chemistry, but by the time April's storyline came into the picture I was so over him. I understand the writers had to throw curve balls into the relationship, but after a while it just became unrealistic to me. Even though he didn't get my number one spot, I still think he and Lorelai belong together.
- 3.Jason StilesI really hated Jason my first time around watching his episodes, but he's grown on me. He's witty like Lorelai so they're a good match, he has a great apartment, and I think they really have fun and care for each other. By the demise of their relationship I was actually rooting for him. But by the time he tried to reconcile with her at the Dragonfly I didn't really care about his character because I knew she and Luke were about to get together.
- •He uses the name S. Epatha Merkerson as an expletiveYes, the woman from the original Law & Order and those Coricidin HBP commercials. In recent years he has shortened it to just "S. Epatha," but it still packs the same punch.
- •Today I watched as he sliced half a loaf of bread, buttered each piece, and never offered any to anyone else. Even after we pointed out that 7 slices of bread seemed like a lot for one person.
- •Even when I loudly announce myself upon entering a room, he somehow NEVER hears me and ALWAYS jumps 3 feet into the air, fists raised, when he finally sees me.
- •White Oleander, Janet FitchI read this book in the fall of my sophomore year of high school and I have reread it 7 times since (usually in the fall). The entire story is brilliant and lyrical. I feel like this book grew up with me, and I still learn something new each time I revisit it.
- •Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer18 year old me loved this book. It was so fresh and unique and heartbreaking. The day I finished it I turned it back to the first page and started again.
- •Running with Scissors, Augusten BurroughsHorrifying and hilarious. I couldn't put this book down. An amazing memoir made even more amazing with brilliant writing.