What I Love About The United States of America🇺🇸
- •MY FREEDOMWe wanted freedom to do what we wanted and worship who we wanted. I will never thank the USA enough for that freedom.
- •HISTORYDon't get me wrong, we've had a lot of bad times but I love our fighting spirit through everything and what we've done to advance the country.
- •SPIRITThe people in this country know how to fight for what they want. We have the fighting spirit💪🏼 we are proud of what we have and proud of what we want.
- •PATRIOTISMI love love love seeing the flag raised at sports games and cars wrapped in the flag and an eagle. Many people would think it's weird but I love those simple acts of patriotism.
- •VETERANSJust the fact that there are thousands and thousands of Americans risking their lives for mine makes me want to hug every single one of them. I love seeing old men and talking to them about their time in the military. It's rough to have a job like that and it stays with you the rest of your life.
- •There's so much more but that's all I have right now😂
- •Please find time to think about those men and women who have died on the front lines FOR YOU on May 30th. Happy memorial day🇺🇸
- •Wow an actual gif of me is online.