Things I realized on my first day of work
post college, aka the rest of my life
- •That one, this is what the rest of my life will be structured likeYikes
- •I'm going to be drinking a lot of tea to stay awakeNaps should really be more adopted in the USA
- •I'm going to live for the weekends and holidays and vacations and sick days8 hours is such a long time to be doing something
- •I'm not ready for this transition yet
- •Adulting isn't what it's cracked up to beCollege (university) really is the four best years of your life, esp when you were allowed to just complete your schooling without having to worry about working too, don't worry i realize im very privileged in that manner and im grateful for what my parents provided me.
- •I hate wearing skirts.Wearing shorts tomorrow. I hope it fits within dress code, my boss is super chill.