Ways in which I try to bring the London lifestyle in my everyday life
after spending 3.5 months there, with a family, studying, I fell in love with the city and everything else with it
- •TeaMy homestay parents had a ritual of sorts, English breakfast in the morning and for the afternoon and peppermint tea sometimes at night. I find myself seeking comfort in a nice cup of tea.
- •English baked beansLuckily I can buy the Heinz beans at world market and I can get a taste of "home"
- •I swear I had more things...
- •Oh yeah, thinking about when I'll get to travel againLooking at pictures does not help the wanderlust
- •Still bummed we arrived in Edinburgh too late to actually go inside :(
- •One of my all time favorite pics- from a weekend visit to Switzerland
- •I'll most likely do more photo collages because in just going through my photos trying to find some to post, I couldn't choose!