Already on li.st? Open in app.
It's oh so hard walking around campus not really being able to communicate and say hello. Well this is what I must do to find my voice...
- •Not talk
- •Drink tea and a lot of tea
- •Sleep, don't just nap
- 1.So Chris Rock really played it well. It was a real FU to the academy.
- 2.I don't love Leo, but his acceptance speak was really well done.
- 3.I was really rooting for the other mark in best supporting actor.
Sometimes after being overwhelmed, you must take some time for yourself in order to ameliorate anxious thought and feeling..
- •Drink tea and read Rollingstone
- •Do laundry
- •Send emails...I'd rather not, but they'll make me feel better in the end.
I'm performing "Can't feel my face" and I need to pull off Abel's iconic look.
- 1.Hair ties forth that hair
- 2.Long T-shirt
- 3.Square jacket
I really didn't know what to expect going in, but I was pleasantly, surprised, entertained and enlightened.
- •Humans are greedy
- •Steve Carrell can really act
- •Tristan from #AHSHotel is that you?
This is for you @maxkulch, this will be part one of two. This is the unconventional list. The list that you might not expect.
- 1.Till it happens to you
- 3.Brown Eyes
(This app is so brilliant.. #myfirstlist)
- •To my journalism professor
- •To my boss
- •To sports writers of the Campus Times