A NOTE TO THE CLASS OF 2016
Thanks for the request @k8zinker! This is real life advice.
- •The friends you have now will most likely not be your friends in 10 years.That could be a good thing or a bad thing.
- •You are part of the Internet age. Nothing is erase-able, nothing is hidden and everything is permanent.
- •You will most likely not have a job in your degree field.That's okay though.
- •Getting a job is more about who you know than what you know.
- •Procrastination gets harder to do as you get older.
- •Make it a habit to take time for yourself each day and pray, meditate or recite some inspiring words. This practice will benefit you as you get older.
- •It is never a good idea to adopt a puppy in college. Learn from the mistakes of your forefathers.