MY BANFF ADVENTURE PART II
Part I: MY BANFF ADVENTURE PART 1
- •It was rainy, foggy and even snowed one day. But it made the water even more stunning!Bow Lake
- •Peyto LakePronounced pee-toe. And it snowed on the way up the trail to see this.
- •I'd been waiting the entire trip to see Moraine Lake.I call this the money shot.
- •Lake Louise, which is close to Moraine, is noticeably more aqua in color.
- •Lake Minnewanka
- •Some hiking was involved.Who am I kidding...there was a lot of hiking involved and I have the blisters to prove it.
- •This was the sunrise on our way home this morning.