MY LITTLE PONIES, RANKED
Because there is clearly a hierarchy.
- •5. Pinkie PiePP is the least coolest pony because, quite frankly, she so damn annoying. From her laugh to her tricks/pranks to her general joyfully-over-the-top personality, she will quickly give you cavities with her sugary sweet antics.
- •4. Twilight SparkleHer element is magic but she's got no personality. The only reasons she's not the lowest rank is because she's a unicorn filly and she's nowhere near as annoying as Pinkie Pie. She later becomes a princess which is kinda cool.
- •3. Apple JackApple Jack has some fire! She's got a Southern accent and her element is honesty. She's an Earth pony so she can't fly but she's still pretty cool!
- •2. RarityRarity is a unicorn pony who owns a fashion boutique. How cool is that!?! She also has a great English accent which makes her instantly cool. (As do all British accents.) Her element is generosity.
- •1. Rainbow DashIt's no surprise that Rainbow Dash is the best pony. She controls the weather as a Pegasus pony and her element is loyalty...which I value very highly. She has a pet tortoise named Tank and she's just awesome.