NEED VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR MY HUSBAND
I've never been one to wait until the last minute...until this year. We are exchanging tomorrow at lunch...approx 12 hours from now.
- •Star Wars something?He's seen the last movie 4x already.
- •Football is over. Sigh.
- •What do adult men in their 30s want for a gift?
- •Men, please chime in too!!
- •Thank you in advance!
- •Movie tickets?Suggested by @justjills
- •Dress up as Princess Leia. Happy Valentines Day! 💝Guaranteed to be his favorite suggestion if you show him these after.Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •Beer brewing kit. Good bottle of booze. Vintage Playboy Magazine. Multitool. Excellent earbuds/noise cancelling headphones. Concert tix. StarWars Lego set.The vintage Playboy has been my go to for several years running. Always entertaining. Awesome ads, also good articles 👌Suggested by @ameliaville
- •portable speakers that you can bluetooth music via your phone or portable battery charger for phone, tickets to sporting event or sport experience lSuggested by @aus10
- •Beard Head® - The Original Barbarian Knight Knit Beard Hat (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GXHWLN8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_wsTVwb4BYQ5TDSuggested by @WhelmedDad
- •Since your short on time: The Goon Library Volume 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/1616558423/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_OA2Vwb7W8SZ6J Should be available at a Barnes & NobelSuggested by @WhelmedDad