ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
This is more of a series of memories. Hope that counts!
- •From the age of 6 until 9 Friday nights were party nights in my house.
- •Party nights included Bigfoot pizza from Pizza Hut.This WAS the 90s.
- •And then added TGIF on ABC.Some variations of Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Hanging with Mister Cooper, etc.
- •And then my parents always helped me and my sister build a fort in the living room out of blankets, chairs and encyclopedias.
- •My mom would make brownies or cookies and we'd stay up late (9pm) and watch tv while overdosing on sugar.
- •We'd fall asleep in our fort.
- •I was a very sheltered child. But from an early age I learned to appreciate routine, consistency and...