SNOW/ICE WEEKEND THOUGHTS
Most of the Southeast and East coast can relate today.
- •Can it snow enough to be fun but not enough to limit me from fun stuff? Like how about it only snows on the ground and trees?No snow on power lines, please.
- •[Yesterday at the grocery store] I need neither bread nor milk, but I feel pressured to buy them now. Will I get tired of French Toast everyday?
- •French toast actually sounds delicious.
- •I'm ready for the snow to accumulate more so I can go play in it.I still play in the snow at 31 years old.
- •I'm not prepared with enough books to read.
- •I don't have proper snow clothes.The plight of many a Southerner during snow and ice storms.
- •I will probably be listing all day today.