THINGS TO TALK TO MY THERAPIST ABOUT
I recently started going to counseling/therapy. I'm keeping a running list of things to talk to him about.
- •Why does it make me uncomfortable when men compliment my appearance?
- •I don't feel like I'm sad enough to have just lost a parent. Aren't you supposed to cry at least once a day?
- •Tips for dealing with delusional/agitating/smothering/psychotic/narcissistic/zealous grandparents.
- •What is it called when I go out of my way to avoid crowds of people?
- •How to say no to people effectively.
- •How to be assertive but not a jerk.
- •What constitutes having a mood disorder? Asking for a friend.
- •Tips for dealing with needy, codependent self-saboteurs.
- •Why am I an unfriendly beast?
- •I leave you with a photo of a Snapchat face swap gone horribly wrong.
- •Psych. Two photos of Snapchat face swaps gone horribly wrong.