UNSPOKEN RULES I LIVE BY
Inspired by @DCB
- •When in doubt, overdress
- •Eat a little chocolate everydayIt helps me avoid murdering people
- •Never pay full price for anythingWith the exception of bills, duh.
- •Conversely, buying the cheapest version of everything isn't always idealExamples: Cars, sheets, shoes, makeup, meat, etc.
- •Keep my opinions to myself unless directly asked
- •Pray often
- •Never trust anyone that says that McDonald's doesn't have the best french friesYou don't need that kind of negativity in your life
- •Avoid ACP"Always Complaining People" - they are the worst. And if you are one, strive to not be. No one likes a complainer.
- •Smile at peopleStrangers, neighbors, coworkers...smiles are contagious
- •Strive to treat others better than they treat youThis means giving grace, forgiveness, being kind and being patient
- •Tidy my living area and kitchen dailyThis makes for a stress free April
- •Avoid clutterClutter is my worst enemy especially in the kitchen. Cleared countertops are key!!