WHAT I WOULD WEAR TO THE OSCARS RED CARPET
First off, I should state that my taste leans a little more towards the modest. Also, it's the Oscars, so it's more about class than weird. Thanks for the suggestion @aus10
- •I kind of love this understated, navy number.Just enough sparkle to keep things interesting but a classic silhouette and color to keep from being the center of scrutiny.
- •Maybe something with cascading sequins.Because I'm obsessed with cascading sequins. Maybe not silver though....my extreme paleness wouldn't rock silver.
- •I would even dare to be different in something like this. It's unique, yet tasteful.
- •Then, if I felt extra daring, I might try something with some strategically placed mesh inlays.
- •Disclaimer: no I am not part of a fundamentalist religious cult. I just like sleeves. Not forced to wear them at all, but I do. I feel like that should be said. 😜