Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Everytime...until the credits roll.
- •Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryThe non-Johnny Depp version. Veruca Salt is my queen.
- •Erin BrockovichBecause of George. And George in his leather jacket. George playing monopoly. George fixing the sink even though no one asked him to. And George's smile at the end of the movie.
- •Beetlejuice.Winona forever.
- •St. Elmo's FireDemi Moore's drama queen antics are forever entertaining. And that Billy Idol mural, my god!
- •MermaidsThis movie gave me another chance to lust over Jake Ryan/Michael Schoeffling before he disappeared forever. Also, DINNER KABOBS. 🍡
- •The Cutting Edge.Toooooooe pickkkkk
- •Shawshank RedemptionMinus the suicide scene, which I always walk away from. I just can't ...
- •GoodfellasNo matter how many times I've seen it, the insanity at the end of this movie still gives me off the chain levels of anxiety. It's perfection. And I've often used Karen's version of "I'M SAAWWWRRYYY!!" to break up the tension during arguments with loved ones.
- •Good Will HuntingMy love for this movie knows no boundaries.
- •BabycakesRicki Lake's character sweeping the dinner she just made off the table onto the floor before collapsing into a heap of hysterical tears kills me every time. Cheesy goodness.