Already on li.st? Open in app.
Not the movies I like, but LOOOOVE! The ones that make me feel invincible and make me fall in love over and over a again no matter how many times I've seen it
- •THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWERI can't properly describe my love for this movie- it makes me sad that I don't live in the 80's. When I watched it I had no idea It's based on the book- so I mean, the book must also be as incredible as the movie, if not even more. This movie introduced me to David Bowie's 'Heroes' song, which plays in one of the most AMAZING scenes and now it's one of my all time favourite songs. Please watch it, I beg you
- •THE OUTSIDERSI had to read this book for school in grade 8- and all the previous students in grade 8, my brother, my sister and former students said this book was incredibly good. And they were right. Now I'm telling YOU it was amazing. And I HATE books. The movie is amazing as well- not just because dreamyyy young Rob Lowe starred it in but it was just REALLY good. I strongly encourage to read the book FIRST even if u hate reading too!
- •SIXTEEN CANDLESI bet you've started to notice a bit of a trend here- I love 80's movies/movies set in the 80's!! The main character's room is goals and what I wishhhh my bedroom looked likeeeee. This is one of the greats! Its a MUSSSST watch for everyone. And it's hilarious 😂
- 1.Ballet DancerI asked everyday for ballet lessons when I was 6 years old but it never happened for no reason.
- 2.Fashion DesignerI was crazy about this stuff, lasted a long time.
- 3.ArchaeologistI would actually bury vintage teacups from the thrift store in my backyard and dig them up the next day. To me it felt real and COOL